What is the Opportunity?
At Ovivo, we offer you the opportunity to expand your skills and professional experience while collaborating with worldwide experts in water treatment. As Document Controller 100% m/f/d, you will be responsible for organization and maintenance of technical documentation.
Joining Ovivo means being part of a global team of innovative and passionate professionals who are committed to preserving water, our planet’s most critical resource. It also means combining our efforts and talents towards a more sustainable future – together.
The role is based in Witterswil, Solothurn Basel Area, Switzerland, with good public transport connection Tram 10 and free car parking.
What is the main role?
- Manage and organize project technical documentation according to internal or external specifications.
- Communicate with internal and external suppliers or other Ovivo entities to acquire and exchange technical documentation.
- Add and track technical information in the dedicated database.
- Quality assurance and further development of documents.
- Continuous improvement of documentation processes.
- Work closely with the Ovivo PM team from the early stages of the project to support day-to-day communication.
- Be responsible for the project submittals.
Does this sound like you?
- Degree or experience as a Document Controller
- Technical background with experience in process or mechanical engineering.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Experience in communication, planning and organization of technical documents.
- Experienced with desktop publishing programs for creating technical documentation e.g., Adobe, Bluebeam, or others
- Experienced handling of MS Office applications
- Independent and autonomous working style as well as very good communication skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Flexibility and open mindset in the work environment.
Don’t meet every single requirement? If you carry a strong sense of ownership and teamwork in everything you do, we’d like to hear from you anyway.
Why work at Ovivo?
- Interesting and exiting work in Ultrapure Water System provider.
- A collegial, dynamic and collaborative corporate culture in an innovative company
- A modern infrastructure and working environment
- Varied tasks in a future-oriented company
- Wide range of opportunities for personal development
- Short decision-making processes and a lot of creative freedom
- Flexible working hours and fair employment conditions
- A warm atmosphere in an internationally active company locally approx. 110 employees and a multi-cultural workforce 18 nationalities
- Participation in leisure activities
- 24 days of holidays, 6 additional flex days and possibility of additional holidays
- At Ovivo we are committed to providing working environments where everyone is included and treated fairly and with respect.
Dive in – Apply Today! Let’s change the future of water together.
Ovivo is a global provider of equipment, technology, and systems producing among the purest water and treating some of the most challenging wastewater in the industry. Ovivo is a powerful global brand with renowned trademarks, possessing more than 150 years of expertise and references in water treatment, supported by its proprietary products, advanced technologies, and extensive system integration knowhow. Ovivo delivers conventional to highly technological water treatment solutions for the industrial and municipal markets and leverages its large installed base of equipment around the world to offer parts and services to its customers. Ovivo is dedicated to innovation in an industry that is in constant evolution and offers water treatment solutions that are cost-effective, energy-efficient, and environmentally sustainable.
Visit our website to learn more about Ovivo : https://careers.ovivowater.com/
Ovivo Switzerland AG
Here you’ll find the Link to the original job advertisement.