Witterswil, Solothurn, Switzerland – 4108
Ovivo is a global provider of equipment, technology and systems producing the purest water and treating the most challenging wastewater in the industry. Ovivo is a powerful global brand with renowned trademarks, possessing more than 150 years of expertise and references in water treatment, supported by its proprietary products, advanced technologies and extensive system integration knowhow. It operates in some 15 countries with 1000+ employees.
Ovivo Switzerland belongs to the Electronics and Metals Division of Ovivo serving the Electronics and Semiconductor Industry with water management solutions in ultrapure generation water and wastewater treatment.
For the extension and strengthening of our Product Management Team at Ovivo Switzerland AG in Witterswil, SO we seek for a highly skilled
Documentation Specialist / Technical Writer 70-100% (m/f/d)
- Create user manuals and develop comprehensive product documentation for existing and newly developed products which meets organizational standards
- Obtain a deep understanding of our products and services to translate complex product information into simple, detailed, accessible and easy to follow content for users
- Ensure products are designed with compliance to consistent legal standards
- Maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials (e.g. standards/directives, design specifications, etc.) and terminology to ensure consistency across all technical documentation
- Provides support to other departments in the company, by assisting with technical writing and documentation needs
- Develop innovative approaches for improvement of our product documentation
Your skills and assets:
- Successfully completed technical communication training or equivalent in Quality assurance / control
- Minimum 2-4 years‘ industry experience as an effective technical writer
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences
- Knowledge of product liability, product safety, and legal regulations (e.g. Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC), or willingness to learn
- Proven ability to learn and understand complex topics quickly
- Ability to work accurately on schedule, with a high degree of attention to details
- Proved ability to work in a team but as well as independently
- Experience working with different departments to improve product documentation and help refine content
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, with excellent communication skills, other languages as a plus
What we offer:
- A competitive Salary
- A modern infrastructure and working environment
- A collegial working environment in an innovative company
- Varied tasks in a future-oriented company
- Wide range of opportunities for personal development
- Flexible working hours
- Participation in leisure activities
- 24 days of holidays, 6 additional flex days and possibility of additional holidays
Contact and Application
Are you curious?
If you are interested and your profile matches the above, we are pleased to receive your full application Cover Letter, CV, Diplomas and reference letters with possible date of entry. We are looking forward to your application. Please note, that our working language is English.
Here you will find the link to the online job advertisement.